Saturday 23 February 2013

'Forever' by Tatius T Darksong


Forever


Defying death cursing his very name, I am forever
Do you wish to connect your name to mine
Fear stands before you long since forgotten
Wandering the corners of Efil’s worlds searching

Destined to a nomad’s existence from youthful dreams
Adventures under the burning stars and melting spores
Foreign lands and distant nebulas faint spots in black holes of space
Visiting horrors upon my kingdom fallible and flawed
Armor once polished and radiate dulled and battle scarred
Do You wish to connect to my name, I am forever

I curse the howl of the grey Mulenkis as drowning souls expire
a wanderer of barren lands searching for battles to fight and wars
to be won slipping through timestreams of nameless worlds
I have walked the golden sands of Sel as little ones challenged
falling stars beaten to cosmic dust, I am the creeper of time
forever caught listing dreams looking away as blue suns set
Do you wish to connect to my name, I am forever

I sail on crimson tides and fly aloft on the back of pegasus
I am a wanderer I am a drifter living the life of a nomad
I sat around the flames of Tomas telling tales of glory
as the fifth sun sets I return to you defying death
sailing home on the river Acheron, I am forever
do you wish?

© 2013 TTDarkSong


Written by Tatius T Darksong, first posted to the Peolpe's Poetry Bookshelf on 11 February 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment