Friday 19 April 2013

'Que pensamientos....' by Tlotli Mendoza



Que pensamientos....



This is what you are to me..
My breath is in you
Your breath is in me
You sing to me with every look
Your breath is in me
My breath is in you
No words written in any book
Could describe how I feel
The way you look
When I touch you
When you whisper my name
How deliciously different
Each part of you tastes
How you wish you were me
And I wish I were you
For just this one magical night
Just to feel the intensity of
each others pleasure.
Isn't this what soul mates do?
Hold me tight this sultry night
My little palomita....
And dance naked just for me
Gently swaying to the sound
Of Feliciano's Sabor a Mi
My breath is on you
Your breath is on me

Que pensamientos....




Written by Tlotli Mendoza, first posted to the People's Poetry Bookshelf on 19 April 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment